If you’re a person who loves to have fun, celebrate, work hard, and provide above-and-beyond service to others, then we want to hear from you! Door County Candy is accepting applications for new staff members to join us for our busy season (May- October) transitioning to possible year-round employment. The staff at Door County Candy…
- Are friendly, smiling, personable, and enthusiastic.
- Are glad to put the customer first before other tasks.
- Maintain the highest level of quality standards.
- Are courteous and respectful to each other and every customer.
- Have a “can do” attitude and helpful demeanor.
- Are safety conscious and maintain the cleanest possible work areas.
- Meet uniform and grooming standards.
- Are able technically and physically (can require lifting up to 50 lbs).
- Are honest, outstanding individuals.
- Honor that Door County Candy is a non-smoking environment.
- Able to work nights and weekends.
- Be willing to meet sales requirements and have fun while doing it!
Thank you for your interest in Door County Candy. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please complete the application provided and return it to:
Door County Candy
12 N 3rd Ave.
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235